Tuesday 28 October 2014

Secrets of the World Class



If you’re totally satisfied with your life, don’t bother to read this. However, if you wish to be more than you are…if you wish to be great at what you do, this could change your thinking…thus, your life!

Steve Siebold is a "world class" guy who has written a "world class" book about how to turn mediocrity into greatness. Here’s what he had to say:

"Starting in 1984, I spent every free moment conducting interviews with champions, reading their books and studying everything I could get my hands on about the psychology of peak performance. My friends said I was obsessed. They were right. This book is the result of my 20-year obsession."

Steve is an internationally recognized expert in the field of peak performance and mental toughness. He's spoken to many Fortune 500 companies and other companies around the world. Also, he has been on The Today Show sharing what he has learned in his search for the keys to greatness.

Today, I'd like to share Steve's introduction for a terrific book from Simple Truths:

Secrets of the World Class...Turning Mediocrity into Greatness. Enjoy! http://bit.ly/1w7mroB

No comments:

Post a Comment